Statement of Faith:
We believe in the One, True God who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (The Godhead). All are co-equal and co-eternal (Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:21-22; 1 John 5:7).
We believe Jesus Christ, is the fullness of the Deity, the visible representation of the invisible God manifest in the flesh, the second member of the Godhead, who (Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1,14).
We believe in the creation, and fall, and redemption of of man. In that, man’s only hope is redemption through Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21).
We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, that He is the Savior of mankind, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6).
We believe that all Scripture is Holy, Infallible, and given by inspiration of God, as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit, they wrote the words of God and that the Scriptures are the only rule of faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Hebrews 4:12).
We believe in the Salvation of Mankind
– Man’s redemption is through the blood of Jesus Christ (The Lamb of God). On the cross, Jesus Christ became sin and a curse, providing both salvation and life for all mankind. This salvation comes by believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth, Jesus as Lord (Psalm 103:3, Romans 3:24, 10:8-10).
– The inward evidence, to the believer, is the witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all mankind is a life which demonstrates the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5) A life that is full of holiness and love (1 John 3:23; John 13:35).
– Salvation is by Grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone, not by human works, lest any man should boast; however our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity (Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10, Romans 14:10-12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7; James 2:18).
We believe Water Baptism by immersion is necessary as a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life, and that a believer is incomplete without it. Water Baptism is an outward sign corresponding to the internal work of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4).
We believe in the celebration of the Lord’s Supper (Communion) by eating of the bread and drinking of the cup is a remembrance of Jesus (1 Corinthians 11:24-30).
We believe that upon the new birth, the believer is baptized by the Holy Spirit, into Christ. Therefore for the believer, there is both imparted, and imputed Righteousness, in Christ. (1 Cor 12:13) This means that from that day forward, whether the believer is physically alive or dead, they are alive or dead, in Christ, and nothing can change that position (Col 2:12)
We believe that all believers are entitled to, and should expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to the command of Jesus Christ. With this comes the endowment of power for life and service, the endowment of spiritual gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 2:38-39, 10:44-46, 11:14-16, 15:7-9; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31).
We believe in the evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit: The common physical sign of this can be but is not limited to speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and should be evidenced by the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and acts of service (Acts 2:4, Acts 10:44-46, Acts19:2, Acts 19:6, Acts1:8).
We believe the Church (Ekklesia) is the Body of Christ and each believer is an integral part of the Body (Ephesians 1:22, Ephesians 2:19-22; Hebrews 12:23).
We believe in the Total Prosperity of Man
– Spiritual (John 3:3,11; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21; Romans 10:9-10)
– Physical (Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24)
– Mental (2 Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:1; Isaiah 26:3)
– Financial (3 John 1:2; Malachi 3: 10-11; Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:6-10;
Deuteronomy 8:18, Deuteronomy 28:1-14)
We believe Jesus is coming again to gather all His Saints to Heaven (1
Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 2 Thessalonians 2:1).
We believe those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from God for Eternity (Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:10-15).
We believe in the Millennial Reign of Jesus: The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His Saints from Heaven to rule and reign for 1,000 years on earth as the Scripture promised (Romans 11:25, 27; 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Revelation 19:11-16, Revelation 20:1-7). After this, there will be a new heaven and a new earth (Revelation 21).